Our Experience :
We have comprehensive knowledge of many engineering disciplines within the automotive, aerospace and nuclear fusion industries. Highly experienced in CAD/CAM design and extensive understanding of NC programming and machining. Thousands of hours hands on use of CATIA V5, CATIA V4 and CADDS5 including solid and surface modelling, detail drafting, composite design and NC programming. We currently own and manage several 3D printing facilities, therefore we are also experienced in design and programming for FDM 3D printing machines.
- Currently working in R&D for RACE (Remote Applications in Challenging Environments) which designs
autonomous systems for example, fusion reactors, space exploration, underwater, autonomous cars and task
- Worked in the nuclear fusion research industry on JET, MAST, ITER and DEMO fusion reactor designs and/or
upgrades. Experienced with component design, detailing for remote handling requirements and plasma
diagnostics systems using CATIA V5 and ENOVIA SmarTeam.
- IBM approved CATIA V5 Foundation and Airbus Methods trained.
- Highly competent aircraft structures engineer for the design and manufacture of metallic and carbon composite
wing components. Worked on Airbus A340-600, A340-500, A380, A400M and A350 XWB aircraft. Much of the
work on the A350XWB aircraft involved high level architectural designs to develop the configuration of this
aircraft's wing structure.
- Working knowledge of other CAD systems such as Fusion 360, FreeCAD, OpenSCAD, Meshmixer, Meshlab and Blender.
- Security cleared to work on military projects through the A400M programme.
- Experienced on all aspects of 2,3,4 and 5 axis NC programming for use with various types and sizes of NC
controlled milling, engraving, laser/punch machines and FDM 3D printing.
- A full and comprehensive knowledge of sheet metal press tools, pattern and model manufacture.
- Experienced with using Windows, MacOS and Linux based operating systems and associated software.