Our Experience :
We have comprehensive knowledge of many engineering disciplines within the automotive, aerospace and nuclear fusion industries. Highly experienced in CAD/CAM design and extensive understanding of NC programming and machining. Thousands of hours hands on use of CATIA V5, CATIA V4 and CADDS5 including solid and surface modelling, detail drafting, composite design and NC programming. We currently own and manage a 3D printing facility, therefore we are also experienced in design and programming for FDM 3D printing machines.
- Currently we are consulting in the nuclear fusion research industry on JET, MAST and ITER fusion reactor designs and/or upgrades. Experienced with component design and detailing for remote handling requirements using CATIA V5 and Smarteam.
- IBM approved CATIA V5 Foundation and Airbus Methods trained.
- Highly competent in aircraft structures design and manufacture of metallic and carbon composite wing components. We have worked on Airbus A340-600, A340-500, A380, A400M and A350 XWB aircraft. Much of the work on the A350XWB aircraft involved high level architectural designs to develop the configuration of this aircraft's wings. Security cleared to work on military projects through the A400M programme.
- Experienced with programming in CATIA V5 scripting language to develop automated and feature based designs, often known as "Knowledge Based Engineering".
- Successfully tested and implemented CATIA V4 within a major manufacturing area of a large automotive producer. These included disciplines such as system development, bug testing, budget requirements and training.
- Experienced on all aspects of 2,3,4 and 5 axis NC programming for use with various types and sizes of NC controlled milling, laser/punch machines and FDM 3D printing.
- A full and comprehensive knowledge of sheet metal press tools, pattern and model manufacture.
- Experienced with using Unix, Linux Ubuntu and Windows based operating systems and associated software.